My desk is a mess. My inbox runneth over. And bookmarks? No, that’s a joke. Spreadsheets? Really, this is 2018 – not the best tool to manage things. Yes, there are a gazillion tools and apps promising to help me get organized and be more efficient – but honestly, I just needed a place where I could quickly find and finally read those articles that I’ve been saving.
I built this page for me and I’m good if that’s all it serves, but I thought I’d share with you to
- see what tools I use,
- which resources I find helpful, and
- highlight some really great digital thought leaders.
- 11 Important Pages that Every WordPress Blog Should Have (2018)
Find anyone’s email address with Email Hunter
Maitre to build hype before you launch
- Explained: what the EU’s major new data protection rules mean for you
- Amazon launches a Polly WordPress plugin that turns blog posts into audio, including podcasts
- HOW TO START A PODCAST
LastPass remembers all your passwords, so you don’t have to
Turn your blog posts into videos with Lumen5
Find out what websites are Built With